Time for another tag and this is the Four Facts Survey Tag and I’m looking for people who are interested in writing a guest post, but more information on that at the bottom. For this tag you basically just have to say four things about each of these subjects. It’s rather self-explanatory. I saw this tag on Kyleigh‘s blog Chatter From A Coffeehouse and I wasn’t actually tagged for this one, but she said anyone could give it a try so I did. Let’s go.
Four Names People Call Me Other Than My Real Name
- I was called Jambon once, it is based on my last name.
- My grandmother used to call me Jo’ke sometimes, as an abbreviation of my first name.
- People also just call me weird, not really a name though.
- I really have no other nicknames.
Four Jobs I’ve Had
- I most recently worked as a cashier at a grocery store.
- I’ve also worked as a cleaner in a hospital.
- Can I consider being a student as a job? Since it takes up a lot of time and there’s a lot of work.
- Those are all the jobs I’ve done so far.
Four Movies I’ve Watched More Than Once
- The Lord of the Rings-trilogy and The Hobbit-trilogy
- The Hunger Games, all of them except the last one.
- The Avengers
Four Authors I Recommend
- Andy Weir, though he only has one book thus far (he’s currently writing his second one).
- Even though I’m having a hard time reading his books, I’d still recommend George R.R. Martin as he’s amazing at world-building and writing interesting characters.
- John Green
- R.J. Ellory
Four Places I’ve Visited
Four Things I’d Rather Be Doing Right Now
- Watching a movie
- Reading a book
Four Foods I’d Rather Not Eat
Four Of My Favourite Foods
- Ice Cream
- French fries with chicken wings or a hamburger
- Pita or Dürum
Four TV Shows I Watch
- Game of Thrones
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
- Modern Family
Four Things I’m Looking Forward To This Year
- I’m going on a trip to Norway.
- Just generally all the days off this year has left.
- Mumford and Sons concert, which is tomorrow but still.
- We have this yearly weekend where we go to a place in the Ardennes with my entire family. Fun guaranteed.
Four Things I’m Always Saying
- I’m going to cry.
- Hahahaha. That’s my go-to answer if I don’t know what to say.
I’m not tagging anyone else for this one as I wasn’t tagged either, but I highly encourage you to do this one if you want to.
I’ll see you later!
So my exams are coming up and that’s quite a busy time and I won’t be able to write a post twice a week. Therefore I’m looking for people who might be interested to write a guest post. The subject is yours to choose, though it would be nice if it could fit in with the rest of the blog (anything about books, movies, and other things is definitely fine, but you can always make a suggestion). Don’t hesitate to contact me in the comments or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. I would be forever grateful.