Time for another tag and this is the Four Facts Survey Tag and I’m looking for people who are interested in writing a guest post, but more information on that at the bottom. For this tag you basically just have to say four things about each of these subjects. It’s rather self-explanatory. I saw this tag on Kyleigh‘s blog Chatter From A Coffeehouse and I wasn’t actually tagged for this one, but she said anyone could give it a try so I did. Let’s go.
Four Names People Call Me Other Than My Real Name
- I was called Jambon once, it is based on my last name.
- My grandmother used to call me Jo’ke sometimes, as an abbreviation of my first name.
- People also just call me weird, not really a name though.
- I really have no other nicknames.
Four Jobs I’ve Had
- I most recently worked as a cashier at a grocery store.
- I’ve also worked as a cleaner in a hospital.
- Can I consider being a student as a job? Since it takes up a lot of time and there’s a lot of work.
- Those are all the jobs I’ve done so far.
Continue reading Four Facts Survey | Tag
I’m here again with another haul. It’s been a while since my last one, mainly because I haven’t bought that much lately which you’ll probably notice from the items I’m mentioning in this post. I can very well change the title of this post to My favourites as these aren’t necessarily things that I buy to keep. I’m saying that because there’s food on this list.
Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt – season 1
I bought and watched this quite a while ago, but this is still something that’s on my mind sometimes. I’ve been wanting to watch the second season, but I haven’t really gotten to it yet. The first one was hilarious and caught me off-guard. Sure, I sometimes thought it was getting too quirky, but then it just carried on and I didn’t mind it. Ellie Kemper is exquisite as the main character and seriously makes you believe that she isn’t familiar with things nowadays. If you don’t know what I’m talking about, go watch this series, because it’ll be weird if I try to explain it. I recommend this series to everyone who likes quirkiness with a lot of heart. Being written by Tina Fey should be enough to win you over, if you’re a fan of this kind of humour.
Continue reading Random Things II | Haul